At Windsor Homes, our goal is not just to sell you a new home, but to educate you about the home buying and building process. We believe customer service begins with the sale, but does not end after closing. The team of professionals at Windsor Homes will guide you through each step of the home buying experience. Here is what you can expect during your journey with Windsor homes
1. Determine your buying power: The first step in buying a new Windsor home is to determine your housing budget by contacting one of our preferred lenders. They will quickly help you establish what price range is right for you.Get Prequalified
2. Choose your location: Windsor Homes offers numerous communities throughout the Triad. Please click here for a list of Windsor Homes’ communities to decide which area is best for you. Click Here to See Our Community Map.
3. Choose your plan and homesite Your Windsor New Home Consultant will assist you in selecting the best home plan to fit your individual needs. Once you have chosen a plan, your New Home Consultant will help you determine which homesite is best for you.
4. Choose your options: Each Windsor Homes plan offers an array of structural and decorator options that allow you to personalize your home based on your specific lifestyle. Your Windsor New Home Consultant will explain each option in detail so you can choose the options that fill your needs and fit into your budget.
5. Finalize your Purchase Agreement: Once you have made all of the decisions regarding your new home, your Windsor New Home Consultant will finalize all paperwork necessary to begin construction on your new Windsor Home.
6. Pre-construction Meeting: Prior to starting construction on your new home, you will have a scheduled meeting to meet your Windsor Area Builder. At this time, assisted by your New Home Consultant, you will review all selections on your home and walk your homesite to insure that no additional changes are needed prior to construction of your home.
7. Pre-drywall meeting: Once your home has been framed, you will have a second meeting with your builder and New Home Consultant. The objective of this meeting is to confirm that all options are correctly installed prior to drywall being installed. At this time, you will also confirm the closing date for your home.
8. Pre-closing/Orientation Meeting: Once your home is complete and ready to move in, you will have a final meeting with your builder and New Home Consultant. At this meeting, your builder will give you a thorough explanation of each component of your new home as well as tips for homeowner maintenance after closing.
9. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PURCHASE OF A NEW WINDSOR HOME!