Loan Application Process
Your Preparation | Our Preferred Lenders | Quick and Easy!
In order to start the mortgage loan application process, there are several pieces of information that you will need to
provide to your lender. Below is a list of items that you will need to gather in order to secure final loan approval:
- Last 30 days of pay stubs
- Last 2 years of W-2’s from your employer (or tax returns)
- Last 2 months of bank statements
- A list of personal assets
- Proof of employment for last 2 years
**Please note that this list is typical; other items or less information may be needed depending on your lender and your
personal credit history.